– The Upper Hand Organization (“UHO”) is a decentralized global organization and a comprehensive reform movement based on the belief in the necessity of preparing for the emergence of the Promised Imam Mahdi; by mobilizing and leading the energies of believers.
– The UHO adopts one of Imam Mahdi’s titles, ‘The Upper Hand (Alyad Aleulya).’
– The UHO has been entrusted with issues that cross national boundaries, as well as with only one central mission: to bring Imam Mahdi into the global power by creating the conditions and preparing his global army.
– The UHO’s base of reference is Islam, and it works with and for Muslims everywhere, and jihad is its strategic project. It also works in a variety of fields and at different levels.
– The UHO was established to achieve a clear goal; The smaller (short-term) goal is to liberate the world (or whatever is facilitated from it) by achieving Islamic hegemony over it, and the larger (long-term) goal is to facilitate the emergence of Imam Mahdi.
– The UHO believes that the return of Imam Mahdi means the end of history and the completion of the final episode of the Islamic thesis.